- i am angry because this is just another example of women being shamed for taking nudes instead of the douchebag who spreads them being shamed for violating someone’s privacy like that
- i am angry because nobody deserves this, regardless of how i feel about their personality
- i am angry because this is pure misogyny and shows how women aren’t respected in our culture
- i am angry because she did not consent to having those pics posted everywhere but they still were
- i am angry because on the VERY RARE occasion this happens to a male celeb he is not shamed but rather the perpetrator is and it’s forgotten quickly whereas this will haunt jennifer for years and years to come
- i am angry because this was a sex crime and people are treating it like a joke
- i am angry because she is being exploited/objectified and some gross dudebros are probably jacking off to those pics
- i am angry because people are CONGRATULATING the fucker who did such an atrocious thing to her instead of being appalled
listen i may not like her personally but the fact remains that as a human being she is entitled to body autonomy and to choose who sees her naked body and who doesn’t
Thank you! JLaw irritates the fuck out of me, but I honestly want to give her a hug right now. This is messed up, and I hope whoever did it gets exposed very soon.
Like seriously, why isn’t pole dancing an olympic sport? This is freakin gymnastics. This is strength and skill. This is not sexual whatsoever. Why does pole dancing have to be so stigmatised as a sexual thing that only strippers do? I have great respect for all people who can pull this off. This is art and beauty right here.
Yet again: strippers invented this shit, okay? The act and art of performing gymnastics on a pole, no; what the vast majority of the Western world thinks of when they think of “pole dancing”, yes; what is pictured directly above, yes.
Stop associating stripping with stigma. Stop encouraging the belief that something can’t be sexual in origin and still impressive, or that things created by sex workers can’t be art.
Pole dancing is associated with stripping because strippers were the ones who created it. Full stop. The end. And none of that should decrease your admiration for it the single slightest bit.
don’t disassociate things from strippers to destigmatize them and make them respectable. Respect and destigmatize strippers.
lol look how quickly tables turned after consequences were involved
please, someone erase him. His continued existence is a problem and sends the wrong message.
Collegehumors’ new video is on point as always
So apparently iCloud was hacked and pretty much every female celebrity’s nudes were leaked. I’d like to remind my followers not to post them, because they’re supposed to be private, and just because some asshole leaked them doesn’t mean you should make it worse by spreading them around.
Two articles I am sure we will see tomorrow.
"Celebrity Nude Leaks Perhaps Signal The Dangers Of Hyper-Connected Technology Age?"
"Apple’s Weak Security To Blame For Celeb Nude Leaks"
"Celeb Nude Leak Scandal Shows Why We Shouldn’t Send Nudes"
(as though it’s the fault of anyone but the hackers)
Yup. Everyone and everything BUT the hacker will be blamed.